Fast. Friendly. Affordable
SEWER LINE REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT
Hansen Plumbing is your go-to plumbing company to call in the Mobile AL area for sewer line repair and sewer line replacement as well as sewer line cleaning. We offer same day service at affordable prices.
Signs you may have problems with your sewer line include:
- Sewage backing up into your basement floor drain or into your sinks
- A stink of sewage on your property and new and persistent wet spots in your yard
- Bright green grass in one section of your yard
If you have any of these issues, call Hansen Plumbing right away at 251-471-5151 to schedule same day service
We can address a number of problems requiring cleaning, or sewer line repair or sewer line replacement, such as:
- Broken or cracked pipe – sometimes due to age, shifting soil, frozen ground, etc.
- Clogged sewer line – grease buildup or a foreign object that got flushed down the toilet can cause a blockage.
- Belled pipe – a section of the pipe has sunk due to soil conditions, causing a section of the pipe to bend down, which allows paper and waste to accumulate rather than being flushed out.
- Roots in the sewer line – Tree or shrub roots have infiltrated the sewer line, causing both a clog and a leak.
- And more
We can send our sewer line camera into the sewer line to diagnose the issue and formulate a plan. We don’t start any repairs or replacement until we talk with you and make our recommendations.
Traditional Sewer Line Repair
We can do both open trench traditional sewer line repair or sewer line replacement where we use a backhoe to dig a trench and access the sewer line. All of that dirt we move is then put back in the trench after repairs or sewer line replacement are complete, and we seed the area.
Trenchless Sewer Repair
In order to avoid damage to your yard, property or driveway, we also offer trenchless sewer repair. In this method of sewer line repair, we make small access holes on the surface where the damaged pipe begins and ends (as determined by the use of the sewer line camera). Our hydraulic machine then pulls replacement pipe through the sewer line path and breaks up the damaged pipe at the same time. The new pipe is much stronger and resistant to leaks than the old pipe, and has a long life expectancy.
We will discuss the costs of each type of repair. Costs will vary depending on how many feet of pipe we are replacing, the depth of the pipe, and other factors unique to your property.
Pipe relining is another form of trenchless sewer repair, in which we repair the damaged sewer pipes by essentially creating a pipe within a pipe. We pump in epoxy relining materials which mold to the sides of the existing pipe, filling cracks or pinholes and creating a new smooth, seamless inner wall of your sewer line.
Call Hansen Plumbing today at 251-471-5151 to schedule sewer line cleaning, sewer line repair or replacement for your home or business. We are local plumbers serving the greater Mobile AL area, including Saraland, Theodore, Grand Bay and Semmes.